Coffee

Lew Zealand

Helper
There are not many calories in Coffee (assuming that SDV's Coffee is not a Starbucks SuperMocha Frappucino Double Latte with Extra Cream).

When you consume a second Drink, the Buff from the first Drink is replaced with the Buff from the second, so there is no Buff stacking there. The same goes for Foods.

However! You can stack the Buffs of one Food and one Drink as those are treated as separate items. So you can use Coffee for Speed and then a Food (like Salad or Cheese) for Energy. Or Pepper Poppers for a total of +2 Speed and decent Energy.

Potatoes

Farmer
In real life I drink two cups of coffee every morning, I don't think I have any effects that stack but it does put me in "normal" mode.

Speed boost +1 from coffee or espresso can be combined with speed boost from a food. Spicy eel, pepper poppers, crab cakes, super meal are +1 and magic rock candy is +2. Food and coffee boost stack with a horse's increased speed!
For energy, I try to save foods that don't give any boosts or buffs. Berries, mushrooms, fruits, cheese, or field snacks