Switch Co-Op

lunazorro

Greenhorn
Are you still looking for people to play? Also is Night Shift like cool kid gaming lingo or do you just mean play at night 😂
Yeah I’m still looking for friends to play with lol. And I work nights so I’m usually on my switch sometime between 10-6am CST. But I pretty much play stardew whenever I’m awake, either on my switch or my Xbox.

Ithiltuilinn

Farmhand
Yeah I’m still looking for friends to play with lol. And I work nights so I’m usually on my switch sometime between 10-6am CST. But I pretty much play stardew whenever I’m awake, either on my switch or my Xbox.
ok cool I'm in Est so I'm an hour ahead of you but that's fine. If you have discord you can add me as a friend so it will be easier to chat IthilTuilinn#7598 and my switch friend code is SW-2328-7676-5690

lunazorro

Greenhorn
O
ok cool I'm in Est so I'm an hour ahead of you but that's fine. If you have discord you can add me as a friend so it will be easier to chat IthilTuilinn#7598 and my switch friend code is SW-2328-7676-5690
k I think I got it all set up lol. Took me forever sorry. Technology hates me. Lol