Co-Op Crashing - Not Sure if Mod-Related

Hi, there!

So, my wife and I loved playing Stardew together and wanted to try a modded playthrough for the first time. I did a lot of research and selected about 100-some mods to install, did careful inspection to make sure everything would play nicely, and other than a couple of other small things that I still probably need to take care of and clean up, I am pretty sure the modlist I made for us should be okay. I can confirm that the modlist is stable enough for single-player, because my wife is currently doing a playthrough with these mods installed and hardly ever experiences crashing or slow-downs when playing on her computer.

The problem seems to come when we try to play together through Steam. Some details of our setup:
Game Version: 1.5.6
Platforms:
I am on a Windows 11 computer, she is on the newest version of MacOS.
Connection: My PC is wired to the network with ethernet, and she is wireless, but we play in the same room as each other, and the router is in the same room as both of us. I mention the physical details because, while I don't suspect that connectivity should be an issue, I wanted to rule that out, too.
SMAPI log: Please click here

Issue/Steps to Reproduce:
When we try to play together, I click the "Co-Op" button, then "host game" on my computer, and then give her the invite code. She joins, and we can usually play a couple of days before she runs into an issue where the game will just drop her. We're not entirely sure why this is, and when I went through the SMAPI logs as I had learned to do to look for errors, there isn't anything obvious that I can flag on either my log or hers as the cause of the issue. When she rejoins, she does have the inventory she had before the game kicked her, but obviously, it's a real annoyance: the game will spawn her back in at her farmhouse, not the village/mines/docks/etc she had been. Plus, it is annoying having to stop the flow of the game and wait for her to rejoin again, because otherwise, time in the day keeps ticking on.

Any ideas what might be the cause of the repeated kicking? I'd love to be able to share and enjoy the mods with her, since she seems to be enjoying lots of quality-of-life tweaks I found for us, but I personally don't enjoy playing the game that much on my own... it's an experience I like to have and share with her, as opposed to just by myself, and it'd be nice to get this setup working for the two of us.

Thanks for any help you can offer!