clothes???

Tinks

Planter
I've bought some sneakers from adventurers guilds and also got some boots in the chest in the mines..how do I wear them pressing the usual buttons aren't doing anything???

Also Emily says I can use her sewing machine .... what is the 'secondary item' I need?? is that what the ornamental fan is for that I found??? .. Could do with a jacket for next winter...lol if you can make or buy one anywhere in the game??? :smile:

Thanks

Lew Zealand

Helper
Remove whatever you're wearing on your feet in your avatar picture and you'll be able to put the sneakers on. They're a great Red item for when you want to match a certain outfit. Lucky Shoes are good for green.

The primary thing you need for Emily's Sewing machine is Cloth but the Secondary thing can be almost anything.

Coal, Prismatic Shard, Coconut, Hay, Parsnip, Wine, Chicken Statue, on and on and on..........

Anything.

Try it, have fun, see what you get!

Tinks

Planter
Remove whatever you're wearing on your feet in your avatar picture and you'll be able to put the sneakers on. They're a great Red item for when you want to match a certain outfit. Lucky Shoes are good for green.

The primary thing you need for Emily's Sewing machine is Cloth but the Secondary thing can be almost anything.

Coal, Prismatic Shard, Coconut, Hay, Parsnip, Wine, Chicken Statue, on and on and on..........

Anything.

Try it, have fun, see what you get!
what Avatar picture?? are you talking about the first set up page?? I don't know how to get back to it?

Lew Zealand

Helper
what Avatar picture?? are you talking about the first set up page?? I don't know how to get back to it?
When you open your inventory, the picture of you in the lower left. There are 6 slots, for head, top, bottom, shoes, and 2 rings. Pop those shoes into that slot and your footwear color should change on your avatar's picture there.