Clicker item

The basic game mechanics for this is that you clic 100 times and you get a random resource, that is shown every time you reach those clicks. If you offer a set ammount of a specific resource to the clicker, it will only produce that item, and depending on the rarity, the ammount of clicks required may increase or decrease. If you offer two or more resources to the clicker, the probabilities will split. The resource required would be like 500 for basic resources like wood or stone, and less than that for more rare resources. If you offer a resource of quality iron, the more you click, the higher the quality gets. Example: you got that resource 750 times and the quality is now gold. This feature would be loved!

imnvs

Local Legend
So... basically a button that you can just sit there and keep clicking it, and every so often you get a thing? This sounds like a waste of time. Most things I click on, I get a thing every time I click.

Odin

Staff member
There are plenty of good clicker games, but I'm not sure if that mechanic would fit well inside another game.