Clever and not so Clever Farm Names!

Sockpuppet

Sodbuster
E. I. E. I. O. - My first farm name, still makes me cringe - Used about 5 times as I deleted and started again and again while learning from previous mistakes.
50 sheds of hay Farm - Used only once
Hayman Farm - Used only once
Belly Acre Farm - Used only once
Toxic Waste Farm - My favorite which I have used on heaps of saves - I got this name while watching the cartoon "Ahhh real monsters" where there is a vat of toxic waste in the classroom.
Whispering Pines Farm - Yeah, I know, what was I even thinking ? Too saccharine. - I deleted that save file real quick

DaniEona

Greenhorn
I just started playing on the switch. I named mine Havensgate. It's a play on the cult of Heavensgate lol kinda dark humor there I suppose.

Cococinel

Sodbuster
Going with Vyrdineowl Farm since about three saves. I've a fondness for several names in the Jim Knopf fiction like Sursulapitschi and Nepomuk, so I wanted a name that's like those. Maybe a little too British-like instead of Germanic, but I'm fine with that.

ISSsloth

Farmer
I'm too embarrassed to say my farm name as it's just the worst, but if farm name changing were added, (Maybe another book at lewis' house?)I'd change it to Cozy Acres Farm.

I only have super boring farm names, named after roads in my hometown or places I know. One of them is named after the farm my dad grew up on, Grafton Hills Farm. Something to think about for future saves

netsquire

Tiller
I just named it my gamertag, netsquire, since I used my real name for my character's name. Really wish you could change it though, I want to name it Slotho Farm so it can match my Animal Crossing island.

Sigrah

Farmer
One time, I named my farm Chernobyl Farm and named the animals “mutant” followed by a number. I might do that again now that there’s radioactive ore in the game, plus I thought it was funny to be selling 8 legged chickens whose flesh would grow back every time you took a bite out of it.

Oh wow. Ok, here I go:

Sugar Farm
Sunflower Farm
Daisy Farm
Sapling Farm
Wild West Farm
Cookie Farm

And no, I don’t know what I was thinking with Wild West Farm. Don’t ask.

Cuusardo

Farmer
Riverlands: Minou Farm (because I am Cajun and I love cats)
Hilltop: Toki's Farm (because my farmer looks like Toki Wartooth)
Wilderness: Monstah Farm (South Park reference)

Salosso

Greenhorn
In my most recent play through: Starfall Farm. It was a name of one of the places in ASOIAF. Sounded nice.

Kona Farm: Named after my Love of Hawaiian Kona Coffee :love:

Winespring Farm: Wheel of Time, Nuff said.

And finally, Hillshire farms. Named after the manufacturer of those lil smokies cocktail weenies lol