Choose your wedding location

Would you want this added?

• Yes!

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You ever get tired of getting married in the middle of the town? I have.

My idea is we should be able to choose a location for our wedding.

When you propose to who you want to marry, they will ask, "Where do you want the wedding?" and the player can choose from a list of options

Town
Beach
Mountains
Woods
Countryside
Desert

If Town is chosen, the wedding will take place in the middle of the town. The arch above the player will remain the same.

If Beach is chosen, the wedding will take place on the beach. The arch above the player will be decorated with sea shells

If Mountains is chosen, the wedding will take place at the area left of Linus' tent. The arch above the player will be made of pine wood and decorated with green tinsel

If Woods is chosen, the wedding will take place in the Secret Woods where the 3 stumps spawn. The arch above the player will be decorated with flowers and foliage. (The secret woods do not have to be unlocked to choose this)

If Countryside is chosen, the wedding will take place on Marnie's Ranch on the patch of dark green grass west of Leah's cottage. The arch above the player will be made of hardwood.

If Desert is chosen, the wedding will take place in the Calico Desert in between the pond and 3 obelisks. The arch above the player will have small palm tree decorations hanging from it and potted cacti at the base. (The bus does not have to be fixed to choose this)

This may not do much but I do think it would be neat to have options for your big wedding day. Choosing the location would make it feel more personal and special.

Ellajoy

Rancher
You ever get tired of getting married in the middle of the town? I have.

My idea is we should be able to choose a location for our wedding.

When you propose to who you want to marry, they will ask, "Where do you want the wedding?" and the player can choose from a list of options

Town
Beach
Mountains
Woods
Countryside
Desert

If Town is chosen, the wedding will take place in the middle of the town. The arch above the player will remain the same.

If Beach is chosen, the wedding will take place on the beach. The arch above the player will be decorated with sea shells

If Mountains is chosen, the wedding will take place at the area left of Linus' tent. The arch above the player will be made of pine wood and decorated with green tinsel

If Woods is chosen, the wedding will take place in the Secret Woods where the 3 stumps spawn. The arch above the player will be decorated with flowers and foliage. (The secret woods do not have to be unlocked to choose this)

If Countryside is chosen, the wedding will take place on Marnie's Ranch on the patch of dark green grass west of Leah's cottage. The arch above the player will be made of hardwood.

If Desert is chosen, the wedding will take place in the Calico Desert in between the pond and 3 obelisks. The arch above the player will have small palm tree decorations hanging from it and potted cacti at the base. (The bus does not have to be fixed to choose this)

This may not do much but I do think it would be neat to have options for your big wedding day. Choosing the location would make it feel more personal and special.
I love it! And maybe you can bring in a cake for a scene!

Odin

Staff member
This is an awesome idea and would really encourage people to replay the game!

If I recall, Fable 3 allowed for the option to marry in a variety of locations around Albion. I enjoyed that a lot, so yeah! That's a great idea!