Children Names

Grimzy

Planter
My first child I named Kakashi because why not and the second child I decided to use the auto dice and got Wumpus lmao.

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
My son is named Jude and my daughter is named Skye. I chose these because they're the name of my actual children so it just seemed kind of fitting.

Journi

Planter
I named my kids after my favorite from Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Salem

Sadly, I don't have another one, but when I do, his name is going to Xander.

nicodeux

Farmer
I usually pick up names for the children that are related to what "passion" my farmer is supposed to have. For example, I have a farmer who grows many tea bushes, brew green tea, sell pickled tea leaves... Her two children (with Sebastian) are named Sencha and Matcha.

Ilune

Planter
In a run I named the children Dana and Rod (from the rivers Danube and Rodan), in another (with all the farm about wine) I had Brandy (and alchol named-theme for cat and horse); now my farmer Rose has a daughter named Daisy and I'm thinking about a flower or plant-themed name for a boy!
I like have theme for the names, usually related with the farmer or the farm.

In my latest save where I had and named the children, the boy I named Justin, the girl I named May. Though it's not shown on the screen their middle names are Conceivable and Bemine, respectively.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Absentee was delivered my very first night at Ginger Island. Heh, not sure why I didn't get an earful from Haley about that little oopsie but at least she didn't take it out on the kid in a passive-aggressive way or anything. This may be yet another reason why I feel Ginger Island doesn't quite 'fit' in Stardew Valley.

Tax Break came later, about the time I got my Gold Lewis Statue.

I couldn't tell you how those names came up...

Rancher
Mine are named the same way I name my farm animals: typing gibberish on my keyboard until I come up with something not too bad. The boy got named Gaosh and the girl Voia.

I'm very bad at decisions so that solves the problem.

Lew Zealand

Helper
In my latest save where I had and named the children, the boy I named Justin, the girl I named May. Though it's not shown on the screen their middle names are Conceivable and Bemine, respectively.
You know what the best thing is about being thick-headed? You get to get the joke twice, sometimes even more! I got the cleverness of the names and enjoyed them the first time but completely missed the context until the second time through.

I get more jokes than anyone. And spread them out over time, to boot!

Cuusardo

Farmer
My current farm children are Timothy (which I chose because the randomizer gave me something similar) and Ginger (after Ginger Island).

FarmerJoJo

Planter
Marilla and Gilbert. I had just been watching "Anne with an E" with my daughter. I know - should be Marilla and Matthew, but I like the name Gilbert better.