Issue child to NPC proble,

this is the error on a SMAPI log:
[ChildToNPC] This mod failed in the GameLoop.GameLaunched event. Technical details:
System.InvalidOperationException: The ChildToNPC.IContentPatcherAPI interface defines method RegisterToken which doesn't exist in the API.
ב- StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyBuilder..ctor(String name, ModuleBuilder moduleBuilder, Type interfaceType, Type targetType) ב- C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\InterfaceProxyBuilder.cs:שורה 63
ב- StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.InterfaceProxyFactory.CreateProxy[TInterface](Object instance, String sourceModID, String targetModID) ב- C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\InterfaceProxyFactory.cs:שורה 50
ב- StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ModRegistryHelper.GetApi[TInterface](String uniqueID) ב- C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ModRegistryHelper.cs:שורה 104
ב- ChildToNPC.ModEntry.OnGameLaunched(Object sender, GameLaunchedEventArgs e) ב- C:\Users\PC\source\repos\ChildToNPC\ChildToNPC\ModEntry.cs:שורה 363
ב- StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_1.<Raise>b__2() ב- C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:שורה 129
ב- StardewModdingAPI.Framework.PerformanceMonitoring.PerformanceMonitor.Track(String collectionName, String sourceName, Action action) ב- C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\PerformanceMonitoring\PerformanceMonitor.cs:שורה 87
ב- StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.<>c__DisplayClass16_0.<Raise>b__1() ב- C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:שורה 129

kdau

Tiller
This log is showing that the unofficial update that I linked above isn't installed. The old, incompatible version is running instead. Something might have gone wrong when you were updating it?

This log is showing that the unofficial update that I linked above isn't installed. The old, incompatible version is running instead. Something might have gone wrong when you were updating it?
I installed it and it did not worked