Chickens Not Laying Eggs and Cows Not Producing Milk for Years

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay...

Um...

I'm guessing you edited your post, and previously it used to say something about you not getting eggs/milk... and now post-edit, you're saying that you figured it out because you found all the eggs and milk you thought you weren't getting in the autograbbers? I just want to make sure that any issue you had has been solved.

Additionally, if you're having a problem with the game in some fashion, the guides/resources section is probably not the best spot to post on the forums. This section is more about folks posting a thread with tips on how to do things and/or a thread with a bunch of information on an aspect of the game. It's not really supposed to be a section for posting threads that are questions, you know? If you honestly think you are (or maybe just might be) seeing buggy/unintended behavior, I'd recommend posting in the Help & Bug Reports section instead. Even if it is something like this, where you quickly figured out your mistake, if you really weren't getting eggs/milk it would have been a bug.