Standard Farm Cheese Farm (I know...) Year 4 Spring 20~

I don't know the exact day

I haven't completed the community center. I have fruit trees. AND A FOREST I WANT GONE.

I took it on my phone. I just took a picture of a picture on my family's Switch (not my personal Switch) then cropped the photo and sent it to myself. I use my computer for the forums. I'm sorry for the low quality. I promise if I every decide to do some more work on one of my computer saves, it'll be better.

Edit: I forgot to mention I just took a screenshot of it since I use a Mac, and the default image format is annoying.

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You could clear out that forest pretty easily with some bombs or an upgraded axe which should tear through them pretty effectively, the latter also allows for getting seeds from the trees (though another possibility would be a mix of both, bombing the trees to low health then hitting them with the axe a single time to knock each one.)

You could clear out that forest pretty easily with some bombs or an upgraded axe which should tear through them pretty effectively, the latter also allows for getting seeds from the trees (though another possibility would be a mix of both, bombing the trees to low health then hitting them with the axe a single time to knock each one.)
Thanks for the suggestion! I have a ton of ore I need to clear out, so i'll make BOMBS