PC Chaotic 8-player farm anyone?

SharkTaco

Farmhand
Hey guys! With 1.6 now enabling as many as 8 players to a farm, I'd love to experience the chaos :D Anyone out there want to experience it with me? Willing to join or host. Would love to gather up a large group before starting so we can all begin together day 1. I'm in EST and can play until late on weekdays.

Revanivski

Greenhorn
Hey, i'm also interested. I never played coop and being in such a chaos could be so much fun !!

my discord is revanivski

SharkTaco

Farmhand
If anyone else wants to join in the multiplayer fun, we have a discord server where we play in big groups on large maps! Feel free to join :)

ArtifactSpot

Oh my! 8? I thought 4 was crowded. Post pictures once you get up and running. I’d love to see how this works. Can you imagine choosing river land with 8 people! 🤪 That would be insanely chaotic. The cabins alone would take up all the space lol. Do post pics yall! 🥰

SharkTaco

Farmhand
Oh my! 8? I thought 4 was crowded. Post pictures once you get up and running. I’d love to see how this works. Can you imagine choosing river land with 8 people! 🤪 That would be insanely chaotic. The cabins alone would take up all the space lol. Do post pics yall! 🥰
LOL you're not wrong! That's why we chose to use a custiom map, it's a modded map called EverFarm. Honestly it's really a great map, it is gigantic to begin with and has regions each corresponding to the various specialty maps - ranching area, beach area, quarry area, forest area etc. Here's the screenshot from the end of our first session! Still accepting new players if anyone wants to join :D

Attachments