Hill-top Farm Casual Year 1 Farm

ArtifactSpot

Looks great! You can really fit a lot on speciality farms you just have to be creative like you are. Pigs work great on Hill Top when you can afford them. Place barn just below cliff in front of house. If I remember you can fit 4 deluxe barns there.

Thank you for the great idea of sharing early game farms @Benhimself

I'm always curious about what other farms at the same level as me look like!

I like how you've made a dedicated area for the barn/shed/silo.

Here's my Year 2 Winter farm. Just got the greenhouse repaired and my first Big Shed built by Robin.

WitchForestFarm Year 2 Winter.png

Here is New Racoon Farm, fist day of Summer of Year 2 compared to Summer Year 1. It's come a long way!
I like the random diversity of your design. But I have to admit, Beach Farm looks nice even without anything. True enough, landscaping is a long way. You need a lot of money which only comes slowly over time, and the days are short.

Here's Balsamic Moon Farm in Spring Year 3 (to the right), compared to Spring or Summer Year 2 (to the left). The first design was copied from a farm by Igorferreira, but it turned out to be impractical, and I didn't want do copy someone else's farm anyway. I thought about starting a new save for a while, but the current one was such a stroke of luck, that it would be a shame to abandon it, so I stayed and redesigned the whole farm. Tore everything down and rebuilt it.
I'm on Ginger Island since Summer Year 2, already built the house and even the resort last winter. Now I'm preparing for meeting Qi on level 100 in the Skull Cavern.

Balsamic Moon Spring or Summer Year 2 Balsamic Moon Spring Year 3
Spring/Summer year 2 - Spring year 3

ArtifactSpot

I really like hilltop as long as I don’t have big plans for a save. Normally I don’t so save its lack of lumber it makes a great canvas for those who are creative. Plus it gives you a mini quarry to help build your metals and occasional gem stash up in the beginning months when you don’t always have time to get to mines and back. You also can find more artifacts digging there than normal farms it seems.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’s very nice for decorating too, natural rivers and cliffs offer a good terrain breakage and natural separation of areas without being annoying like riverland