PS4 Casual PS4 Players with Chat? UK here

Matt81

Greenhorn
Gay male (just so anyone can pass by if not comfortable), 40 (old by gaming standards lol) got this game a couple weeks ago thinking I wouldn't like it and am hooked.

I game with my best mate pretty regularly, just entered 3rd year in game. Looking for chill people to add to PSN friends who might be up for occasional farming and chat...Not into speed runs or having the wiki open 24/7 (I'm still discovering) but happy to be led a little.

Platform = PS4
Farm Map = Any
Game with = Adults 18+ only...just be a nice person lol Please have a mic.

Happy to host or join an existing game...am online a lot but often gaming with my best mate so can only "commit" to a few times a week if you want regular. UK or similar time zone best.

Snightsdream

Newcomer
Hello to both of you! I've been playing Stardew valley for a few years now and I'm looking for other people to do co-op with. I've never done a full completion farm/game so that would be something I would be extremely interested in achieving with somebody else (or several somebody elses!). Currently on the East Coast of the US but I do have a friend in Wales that I play Minecraft with (still trying to get him into stardew! Lol) so I can definitely play some "weird" hours but my days off for work are usually Thursday to Saturday. Little bit about myself I'm a 31-year-old asexual female just looking for some stardew valley friends! PSN is Snightsdream, avatar is a black cartoon girl with a purple background.

Matt81

Greenhorn
Hello to both of you! I've been playing Stardew valley for a few years now and I'm looking for other people to do co-op with. I've never done a full completion farm/game so that would be something I would be extremely interested in achieving with somebody else (or several somebody elses!). Currently on the East Coast of the US but I do have a friend in Wales that I play Minecraft with (still trying to get him into stardew! Lol) so I can definitely play some "weird" hours but my days off for work are usually Thursday to Saturday. Little bit about myself I'm a 31-year-old asexual female just looking for some stardew valley friends! PSN is Snightsdream, avatar is a black cartoon girl with a purple background.
FR sent...happy to chat more and see if we can fit time in :)