Solved Cant upgrade an second farmhouse

Bungee

Greenhorn
After playing for a while on my save solo I decided to add an new house to get an new cellar but I cant upgrade it Im not sure if this is a bug but the option to upgrade it doesn't show up. There's no players on that house and is a solo save. Also Im not using any mods or cheating/glitchs.

After playing for a while on my save solo I decided to add an new house to get an new cellar but I cant upgrade it Im not sure if this is a bug but the option to upgrade it doesn't show up. There's no players on that house and is a solo save. Also Im not using any mods or cheating/glitchs.
Unless you add in another player you can't upgrade it. Only the player that the house belongs to can upgrade it.

imnvs

Local Legend
Farmhouses and cabins can only be upgraded at Robin's by the person that owns them... and the Farmer (you in a solo save or in a multiplayer save where you are the host) doesn't own the cabins, just the land the cabin is placed on. You either need to play multiplayer with yourself to add a Farmhand that can take ownership of the cabin to upgrade it, or get a casual multiplayer buddy to log in occasionally just to upgrade the cabin for you.

Farmhouses and cabins can only be upgraded at Robin's by the person that owns them... and the Farmer (you in a solo save or in a multiplayer save where you are the host) doesn't own the cabins, just the land the cabin is placed on. You either need to play multiplayer with yourself to add a Farmhand that can take ownership of the cabin to upgrade it, or get a casual multiplayer buddy to log in occasionally just to upgrade the cabin for you.
Exactly what I was trying to say. I was just a little busy at the time of writing this and couldn't be as clear as I wish I had been. Thanks for clarifying @imnvs.