Issue Can't place buildings on 'grass' in Ace's Expanded Farm (Fluume's Forest Farm)

Zacc

Greenhorn
So my girlfriend and I recently started a new farm with Ace's Expanded Farm MTN (Specifically Fluume's Forest Farm) which we have used before just the Content Patcher version.

When we were using the farm previously we also had a forest farm and had no trouble or issues with placing farms on the 'grass' areas but now when we go to move buildings at Robin's we can't. (See images below) Which according to this post from like 4 years ago placing buildings on grass tiles farms it should be fine? Unless I'm misinterpreting it...

Trying to move barn:

movebarn1.png
movebarn2.png

Trying to move silo:

movesilo1.png
movesilo2.png

We're just trying to figure out if this is an ace's farm specific problem or something else? I couldn't find anything on the actual mod page itself explaining having to change anything in the config?

If anyone knows anything that would be real helpful!

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Some user post a same issue in the "Bugs" section on the mod page. So this happen because grass doesn't have "Buildable" property, some grass tiles (not all) don't allow for trees to grow. This map has a tons of issues, you can look at post here 05 Feb 2021 1:19AM Tile details in the Farm_Foraging_Flumme from TyrantRC , this user did a good job and explained why, what, where and how it doesn't work.

Last edited: