Issue Can't go to the next day

bintots

Newcomer
Hello everyone from mod support! I would like to know that causes this error in my game. I have a bunch mod installed and I think what causing the problem was either an NPC mod or something else! The problem is whenever I sleep to move on to the next day, the screen stays black and a bunch of errors are seen on the logs! I hope someone could help me! Thank you so much for your time!! The SMAPI log is down below!

Attachments

bintots

Newcomer
Hello everyone from mod support! I would like to know that causes this error in my game. I have a bunch mod installed and I think what causing the problem was either an NPC mod or something else! The problem is whenever I sleep to move on to the next day, the screen stays black and a bunch of errors are seen on the logs! I hope someone could help me! Thank you so much for your time!! The SMAPI log is down below!

Here is the link from the SMAPI parsed logs! Thank you!!

Thanks for the log. You're correct; it's some kind of NPC schedule error with duplicate data causing a conflict.

Code:
01:00:11    ERROR    game    ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: 800
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
   at StardewValley.NPC.parseMasterSchedule(String rawData) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5587
   at StardewValley.NPC.getSchedule(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 5721
   at StardewValley.NPC.resetForNewDay(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 6065
   at StardewValley.NPC.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\NPC.cs:line 6000
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9707
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
Unfortunately, it happens right on the newday start so it doesn't quite lets us know the exact mod.
Best bet would be to temporarily remove either SDV Expanded, or RSV; as they seem to be the only mods with changes to NPC Schedules.
And, see which loads the day.

EDIT: It looks like the issue is Ridgeside Village per my discussion with another user.
Here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unable-to-start-new-day.11999/

Last edited: