Solved Can't figure out why Total Earnings is not being recorded in modded game

Endac

Newcomer
Hi there, I posted about this a while ago, but it was probably on the wrong forum. I'm having an issue with a modded save file where my total earnings aren't being tracked despite having made well over 50,000 gold in-game at this point. I don't know what could be causing it, whether it be mods conflicting without an error message or load order being wrong. Here's my Smapi log

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi there, I posted about this a while ago, but it was probably on the wrong forum. I'm having an issue with a modded save file where my total earnings aren't being tracked despite having made well over 50,000 gold in-game at this point. I don't know what could be causing it, whether it be mods conflicting without an error message or load order being wrong. Here's my Smapi log

Hi, could you upload your save file?
you can find it here
Code:
Disk:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves
or
Code:
%AppData%\StardewValley\Saves

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I think this worked? ^^'
I checked your save file and found out totalMoneyEarned = 0. I made some money on your save file and I got achievements, so everything was fine. It became clear that the problem was with the mods. It was hard to find exactly which mod is causing this issue, but I found it. Just turn off Quest Essentials, you don't need it for your mods right now, just use only Quest Framework.

and btw you have multiply mods for Professions: All Professions, Capstone Professions, Skill Prestige, so they are can conflict with each other.
  1. All Professions give you all possible professions when you level up, not just the one you choose.
  2. Capstone Professions once you max out all your skills, a new profession choice arrives... it doesn't seem to work with the Skill Prestige.
  3. Skill Prestige allows you to 'prestige' your skills, resetting them from level 10 to 0, granting you a point that can be used on permanently obtaining a profession.
First and third are doing the same thing, with Skill prestige just need a lot of time to get all profession, so you need to chose which one you want to use All Professions + Capstone Professions, or just Skill Prestige.

Last edited:

Endac

Newcomer
I checked your save file and found out totalMoneyEarned = 0. I made some money on your save file and I got achievements, so everything was fine. It became clear that the problem was with the mods. It was hard to find exactly which mod is causing this issue, but I found it. Just turn off Quest Essentials, you don't need it for your mods right now, just use only Quest Framework.

and btw you have multiply mods for Professions: All Professions, Capstone Professions, Skill Prestige, so they are can conflict with each other.
  1. All Professions give you all possible professions when you level up, not just the one you choose.
  2. Capstone Professions once you max out all your skills, a new profession choice arrives... it doesn't seem to work with the Skill Prestige.
  3. Skill Prestige allows you to 'prestige' your skills, resetting them from level 10 to 0, granting you a point that can be used on permanently obtaining a profession.
First and second are doing the same thing, with Skill prestige just need a lot of time to get all profession, so you need to chose which one you want to use All Professions + Capstone Professions, or just Skill Prestige.
Oh thank god you figured it out. I'll go and do that. Also yes, I realized that. I should know better than to have all three of those. Skill prestige will go then as well, because honestly...meh to that one.

I'll test it tonight when I can load the game and let you know if it works!