Can't access Marnie's shop to purchase anything!

asg4

Newcomer
Cant initiate any conversation on the purchasing side of the counter during Marnie's proper workday. Year 2 Summer. I can indeed talk to her if I approach her side, but returning to the purchase side, I can't seem to initiate the purchasing window. I tried zooming in and out, then I took a look at the logs.

I was a little baffled. I do have mods. Think y'all can help me with this? Here is the following error from SMAPI

SMAPI Parsed Log

Screenshot 2024-09-18 163746.png

The following are a few results on different attempts I have made to zero in on the issue:
  • Mods with my main profile -> other shops work, but not Marnie's ~ I can still talk to her on her side
  • Same as above but next day -> Still could not talk to her
  • Same as above but talked to her on a raining day -> Still could not talk to her
  • NO Mod with my main profile -> Talking to Marnie at the counter will cause a crash (freeze)
    • Error Logs This :
      • Code:
        Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11194
        at StardewValley.Utility.getAllPets() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 426
        at StardewValley.GameLocation.animalShop(Location tileLocation) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 11533
        at StardewValley.GameLocation.performAction(String[] action, Farmer who, Location tileLocation) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 10348
        at StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 8225
        at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass899_0.<tryToCheckAt>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12604
        at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12601
        at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12336
        at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass952_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 14292
        at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13873
        at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4021
        at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3185
        at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 90
        at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
        at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.8 build 24119
        SDK Helper: GalaxyHelper
        Game Language: en
        GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
        In-game Date: Summer 26 Y2 Time of Day: 940
        Game Location: AnimalShop
  • Created a new profile without mods to go and purchase from Marnie -> Works (Year 1 Spring mind you)
  • Mods added to new profile -> Works! (Year 1 Spring as well)

Last edited: