PC Cannot use multiplayer or co op :(

My partner and I always play stardew, one of us using steam and the other xbox thru PC, but not it is not working now. We will type the invite code it gives us but it will not let us continue by pressing enter or ok, it just sits on that screen. In the settings the only options under multiplayer are offline, invite-only, and friends-only. There is no online option, so we are just confused on what is going on. The wifi does not seem to be the issue, nor the firewall. Pls help. We also both have the update installed

bebe13

Newcomer
I'm having this issue to! When I go to type in the invite code, I can choose Online or Lan. Lan will let me type in and seems to go through fine, but online will just let me type in the code and nothing happens when I press ok. It doesn't even go to a "Connecting.." screen, simply nothing happens when I press ok. We both have the update, and have never had any issues before :(

I'm having this issue to! When I go to type in the invite code, I can choose Online or Lan. Lan will let me type in and seems to go through fine, but online will just let me type in the code and nothing happens when I press ok. It doesn't even go to a "Connecting.." screen, simply nothing happens when I press ok. We both have the update, and have never had any issues before :(
did you ever figure this out?? still having this issue :(

TanishD

Greenhorn
I believe both need to be on steam yes? When you say through the Xbox app do you mean the non PC version? I'd say just check if you guys are on the same build and version.