Can we build Shane a house?

My suggestion is for y'all to make it that we have the option of building a house for Shane. We were able to build Pam a house, what makes her more deserving of one than Shane? I suggest that if you do not marry Shane that you have the option to pay some amount of money to buy him a house. If your married to Shane, then you don't have the option to build him a house. Or if you married him but got a divorce, then maybe you can build him a house, or maybe you can't, I'm not sure. I would love to be able to buy him a house. It could be over to the left of Marnie's house, by the lake. Or maybe it could be somewhere else, I dunno I'm just shooting out ideas. But could y'all give us the option to build Shane a house? He worked so hard at Joja mart, and he really just needs his own house (And coop full of chickens, or at least just Charlie) :shane: :wchicken:

My suggestion is for y'all to make it that we have the option of building a house for Shane. We were able to build Pam a house, what makes her more deserving of one than Shane? I suggest that if you do not marry Shane that you have the option to pay some amount of money to buy him a house. If your married to Shane, then you don't have the option to build him a house. Or if you married him but got a divorce, then maybe you can build him a house, or maybe you can't, I'm not sure. I would love to be able to buy him a house. It could be over to the left of Marnie's house, by the lake. Or maybe it could be somewhere else, I dunno I'm just shooting out ideas. But could y'all give us the option to build Shane a house? He worked so hard at Joja mart, and he really just needs his own house (And coop full of chickens, or at least just Charlie) :shane: :wchicken:
I like this idea.
Maybe the area north of Jodi and Kent? SDV-Extended uses the area left of Marnie's house, by the lake already.

In general, additions to the main Pelican Town map can be difficult with unofficial extensions like SDV-Extended. Such change already a lot. And more additions can easily break their functionality. Probably it would be better to have a small area addition somewhere.

BTW: found an older suggestion of mine with similar topics. :-)

Last edited:
I like this idea.
Maybe the area north of Jodi and Kent? SDV-Extended uses the area left of Marnie's house, by the lake already.

In general, additions to the main Pelican Town map can be difficult with unofficial extensions like SDV-Extended. Such change already a lot. And more additions can easily break their functionality. Probably it would be better to have a small area addition somewhere.
:happy:Ooh, that would be cool if they added an area for it. Hopefully they'll let us make Shane a house, he definitely needs one

Lew Zealand

Helper
You can already do that in the game, just marry him:

Look at that roofline, you don't need that much headroom for a few chickens, that's for Shane. Tell him if he doesn't clean up his Spouse Room in the main Farmhouse that he's banished to his Man Cave there.

And now you've probably made him the happiest guy in Pelican Town.

You can already do that in the game, just marry him:

Look at that roofline, you don't need that much headroom for a few chickens, that's for Shane. Tell him if he doesn't clean up his Spouse Room in the main Farmhouse that he's banished to his Man Cave there.

And now you've probably made him the happiest guy in Pelican Town.
Lol true, but I'd still like him to be able to have a house even if the player doesn't marry him. Haha he get's to live in the chicken house :laugh::wchicken: :bchicken: I bet it's pretty nice in there, actually

I like this idea.

BTW: found an older suggestion of mine with similar topics. :-)
Oh cool, I'll go check it out!