Can multiple players marry one npc?

tama

Newcomer
I know an npc can date multiple players but is it possible for marriage? If not, is there an existing mod where players can marry one npc?

(This might not be a great question for others that find polygamy unsavory so oopsy, please scroll away tehe)

Ereo

Helper
No, only one player can marry each NPC. They'll marry whoever gets them the mermaid pendant first.

I know there is a polygamy mod where the player can marry several people, I'm not sure it it allows the NPCs to marry several players though.

tama

Newcomer
No, only one player can marry each NPC. They'll marry whoever gets them the mermaid pendant first.

I know there is a polygamy mod where the player can marry several people, I'm not sure it it allows the NPCs to marry several players though.
Ahhh, thats certainly a shame, I had found the same conclusion when scouring for mods and was wondering if I had just missed it. Thank you for answering Ereo! ^v^ I supposed we'll just settle with having the host marry that npc

imnvs

Local Legend
Honestly, just because the code considers only 1 person married to that NPC, you can still get a poly 3-some going with both dating, 1 marrying, in how you play. The story in your mind, you know? Hell, you can get a poly 4-some going if you both date 2 folks and each marry 1 of them.