Issue Can anyone help me. Can't load the save game after update games and SVE mod

Nox Aionios

Greenhorn
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '139' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at StardewValley.Enchantments.RubyEnchantment._UnapplyTo(Item item) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Enchantments\RubyEnchantment.cs:line 30
at StardewValley.Tools.MeleeWeapon.RecalculateAppliedForges(Boolean force) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\MeleeWeapon.cs:line 1074
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_5.<>c.<ResetForges>b__4_0(Item item) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_5.cs:line 227
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ApplyToItem[TItem](TItem item, ForEachItemDelegate handler, Action remove, Action`1 replaceWith) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 230
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ApplyToList[TItem](IList`1 list, ForEachItemDelegate handler, Boolean leaveNullSlotsOnRemoval, Action`3 onChanged)
at StardewValley.Objects.Chest.ForEachItem(ForEachItemDelegate handler) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Chest.cs:line 1533
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ForEachItemInLocation(GameLocation location, ForEachItemDelegate handler) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 155
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<ForEachItemInWorld>b__0(GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 32
at StardewValley.Utility.ForEachLocation(Func`2 action, Boolean includeInteriors, Boolean includeGenerated) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 357
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ForEachItemInWorld(ForEachItemDelegate handler) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 30
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_5.ResetForges() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_5.cs:line 224
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.ApplySaveFix(SaveFixes saveFix) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1535
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator.ApplySaveFixes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator.cs:line 31
at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getLoadEnumerator>d__96.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(<getLoadEnumerator>d__96 this)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

I remove every unsupport mod then I do direct update then this happen.
I hope anyone can help. thank you

Tazz

Greenhorn
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '139' was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at StardewValley.Enchantments.RubyEnchantment._UnapplyTo(Item item) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Enchantments\RubyEnchantment.cs:line 30
at StardewValley.Tools.MeleeWeapon.RecalculateAppliedForges(Boolean force) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Tools\MeleeWeapon.cs:line 1074
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_5.<>c.<ResetForges>b__4_0(Item item) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_5.cs:line 227
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ApplyToItem[TItem](TItem item, ForEachItemDelegate handler, Action remove, Action`1 replaceWith) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 230
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ApplyToList[TItem](IList`1 list, ForEachItemDelegate handler, Boolean leaveNullSlotsOnRemoval, Action`3 onChanged)
at StardewValley.Objects.Chest.ForEachItem(ForEachItemDelegate handler) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Objects\Chest.cs:line 1533
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ForEachItemInLocation(GameLocation location, ForEachItemDelegate handler) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 155
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<ForEachItemInWorld>b__0(GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 32
at StardewValley.Utility.ForEachLocation(Func`2 action, Boolean includeInteriors, Boolean includeGenerated) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 357
at StardewValley.Internal.ForEachItemHelper.ForEachItemInWorld(ForEachItemDelegate handler) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Internal\ForEachItemHelper.cs:line 30
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_5.ResetForges() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_5.cs:line 224
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.ApplySaveFix(SaveFixes saveFix) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1535
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator.ApplySaveFixes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator.cs:line 31
at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getLoadEnumerator>d__96.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(<getLoadEnumerator>d__96 this)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

I remove every unsupport mod then I do direct update then this happen.
I hope anyone can help. thank you
Hey, that's the same issue I'm facing right now. Instead of 139 though, mine is 172. What other troubleshooting steps did you take? :sweat:

Tazz

Greenhorn
My pals and I were able to do it! Open your save file thru notepad and just delete the problem item. It worked for us, maybe you can try it too. Just be careful though, make sure to backup your save file. :enraged:

Nox Aionios

Greenhorn
My pals and I were able to do it! Open your save file thru notepad and just delete the problem item. It worked for us, maybe you can try it too. Just be careful though, make sure to backup your save file. :enraged:
Thank you for solving this, what item did you delete? can you help me?

Last edited:

Tazz

Greenhorn
Well, ours was 172. It was the tempered galaxy hammer.
Just ctrl+f the 139 in the notepad. Then, you'll know what item that is.

Nox Aionios

Greenhorn
Thank you for this and comment on this friend. last question, did you erase all the items? from were should I erase them? the game info one right? or the other one? can you show me the item example?

Nox Aionios

Greenhorn
Last question, did you erase all the items? from where should I erase them? Is the game info right? or the other? can you show me the item example?

Tazz

Greenhorn
It begun with an </Item> and ended before the next </Item>.
</Item><Item xsi:type="MeleeWeapon"><isLostItem>false</isLostItem><category>-98</category><hasBeenInInventory>false</hasBeenInInventory><name>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</name><specialItem>false</specialItem><SpecialVariable>0</SpecialVariable><DisplayName>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</DisplayName><Name>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</Name><Stack>1</Stack><initialParentTileIndex>172</initialParentTileIndex><currentParentTileIndex>174</currentParentTileIndex><indexOfMenuItemView>172</indexOfMenuItemView><stackable>false</stackable><instantUse>false</instantUse><isEfficient>false</isEfficient><animationSpeedModifier>1</animationSpeedModifier><upgradeLevel>0</upgradeLevel><numAttachmentSlots>0</numAttachmentSlots><attachments /><enchantments xsi:type="ArtfulEnchantment"><level>1</level></enchantments><enchantments xsi:type="RubyEnchantment"><level>2</level></enchantments><enchantments xsi:type="EmeraldEnchantment"><level>1</level></enchantments><previousEnchantments>Artful</previousEnchantments><previousEnchantments>Haymaker</previousEnchantments><BaseName>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</BaseName><InitialParentTileIndex>172</InitialParentTileIndex><IndexOfMenuItemView>172</IndexOfMenuItemView><InstantUse>false</InstantUse><IsEfficient>false</IsEfficient><AnimationSpeedModifier>1</AnimationSpeedModifier><Stackable>false</Stackable><type>2</type><minDamage>108</minDamage><maxDamage>132</maxDamage><speed>6</speed><addedPrecision>100</addedPrecision><addedDefense>25</addedDefense><addedAreaOfEffect>-1</addedAreaOfEffect><knockback>2.5</knockback><critChance>0</critChance><critMultiplier>3</critMultiplier><appearance>-1</appearance><isOnSpecial>false</isOnSpecial>
These are the specific lines we erased. Make sure you have a backup first though, before erasing.

Nox Aionios

Greenhorn
</Item><Item xsi:type="MeleeWeapon"><isLostItem>false</isLostItem><category>-98</category><hasBeenInInventory>false</hasBeenInInventory><name>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</name><specialItem>false</specialItem><SpecialVariable>0</SpecialVariable><DisplayName>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</DisplayName><Name>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</Name><Stack>1</Stack><initialParentTileIndex>172</initialParentTileIndex><currentParentTileIndex>174</currentParentTileIndex><indexOfMenuItemView>172</indexOfMenuItemView><stackable>false</stackable><instantUse>false</instantUse><isEfficient>false</isEfficient><animationSpeedModifier>1</animationSpeedModifier><upgradeLevel>0</upgradeLevel><numAttachmentSlots>0</numAttachmentSlots><attachments /><enchantments xsi:type="ArtfulEnchantment"><level>1</level></enchantments><enchantments xsi:type="RubyEnchantment"><level>2</level></enchantments><enchantments xsi:type="EmeraldEnchantment"><level>1</level></enchantments><previousEnchantments>Artful</previousEnchantments><previousEnchantments>Haymaker</previousEnchantments><BaseName>Tempered Galaxy Hammer</BaseName><InitialParentTileIndex>172</InitialParentTileIndex><IndexOfMenuItemView>172</IndexOfMenuItemView><InstantUse>false</InstantUse><IsEfficient>false</IsEfficient><AnimationSpeedModifier>1</AnimationSpeedModifier><Stackable>false</Stackable><type>2</type><minDamage>108</minDamage><maxDamage>132</maxDamage><speed>6</speed><addedPrecision>100</addedPrecision><addedDefense>25</addedDefense><addedAreaOfEffect>-1</addedAreaOfEffect><knockback>2.5</knockback><critChance>0</critChance><critMultiplier>3</critMultiplier><appearance>-1</appearance><isOnSpecial>false</isOnSpecial>
This is the specific lines we erased. Make sure you have a backup first though, before erasing.
thank you once again, I will try this. good day friend

Nox Aionios

Greenhorn
I r
These are the specific lines we erased. Make sure you have a backup first though, before erasing.
I try to find it but I cant, Im stupid with something like this. if you mind, can you help me? I will send my game file if you can. Im soo sorry, I'm really asking too much