iOS Can’t find my progress

b4d0x00

Newcomer
I used to play this game from apple arcade every day but my arcade ended so i forgot about the game for 3 months but i missed the game so I purchased the arcade again but when i open the game my progress isn’t in the load so can anybody tell me how to fix that issue bcz i don’t need the arcade i purchased it just for stardew valley

ArtifactSpot

Yikes. I’m a mobile player too and unless you back up to pc you can’t get too attached to save files. Did you delete the game or buy a new phone after your subscription ended? If so I believe it’s gone. If you are on the same device and didn’t delete the game it might still be in your iCloud folder.

b4d0x00

Newcomer
Yikes. I’m a mobile player too and unless you back up to pc you can’t get too attached to save files. Did you delete the game or buy a new phone after your subscription ended? If so I believe it’s gone. If you are on the same device and didn’t delete the game it might still be in your iCloud folder.
No it’s the same phone and i didn’t delete it, i didn’t know about the backup to pc so how can i back up it from icloud folder ?

wildandblue

Sodbuster
iOS saves aren't saved in iCloud but in your On My iPhone (or On My iPad) folder > Stardew Valley in the Files app. Is that where you were looking?

I'm not sure if you're saying you resubscribed to Arcade or bought the non-Arcade version, but the save files are saved in the same location but in different Stardew Valley folders. The Arcade version has a red SDV logo and the non-Arcade version is blue. You can move the Arcade save file to the non-Arcade folder too if that's what your scenario is. If you clarify a bit more, I can try to help you.