- Buy Extra Tools from Clint -

Rexsilion26

Greenhorn
- IDEA -

I think it would be really cool to be able to buy extra tools at Clint's store.
-
Pickaxes, axes, hoes and watering cans.
They would be sold by Clint in their initial state for 20.000G.
-
If we can buy more than one Copper Pan at Willy, why not the other tools?
-
I like collecting items, I have all types of fishing rods and I would like to have all types of tools too!

Draconifors

Sodbuster
This could also be useful for when a tool is being upgraded. Two days without a hoe is always a bit annoying, because I keep running into artifact and seed spots.

Rexsilion26

Greenhorn
This could also be useful for when a tool is being upgraded. Two days without a hoe is always a bit annoying, because I keep running into artifact and seed spots.
That too.
But it's also part of the fun of having to do without the tool during this time.
That's why the price of a new tool must be high, so that it's not very easy to obtain at the beginning of the game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That too.
But it's also part of the fun of having to do without the tool during this time.
That's why the price of a new tool must be high, so that it's not very easy to obtain at the beginning of the game.
what would really be the use of having multiple then, just to have different enchants? that also largely changed the purpose of those which is the decision to choose between them.

Also, if you want extra tools right now, you can just get another farmer to join and give you their tools on all but the mobile version.

Rexsilion26

Greenhorn
what would really be the use of having multiple then, just to have different enchants? that also largely changed the purpose of those which is the decision to choose between them.

Also, if you want extra tools right now, you can just get another farmer to join and give you their tools on all but the mobile version.
I like to have all the items, for example, all the fishing rods.
So I would like to be able to have the tools at all stages.