burglar's ring is very cool

imnvs

Local Legend
It's a fantastic one. I kinda miss the bug that it plus the special orders board could produce when 1.5 originally came out. You could get an extra prismatic slime or ectoplasm, and then you could display it on a table or the like.

Then an update fixed that and made the extras disappear. I was so sad.

Lew Zealand

Helper
View attachment 7054
all of that from a single iridium bat kill
While the Energy Tonic and Life Elixir are nice, you can buy one at the Clinic on Day 1 in the game and the other is merely Combat Level 2 stuff. And the Mega Bomb exists purely to destroy both your farm organization and disintegrate your hard-won statues (see other threads here). Its potential uses in the Mines or SC are mere side effects, just read the tiny print on the label.

The real star of the haul is the Bug Meat as you're 1/5 the way to your very own Goggles, tailored from a Bug Steak which you'll just have to resist munching on, perhaps replaced with one of those showy Tonic Elixir thingys instead.

A preview of the style points you are guaranteed to accrue with the other townies:

BobbiGoggies.JPG

hexnessie

Farmer
Yes it is. It converted me from full-on pacifist who avoided fighting into a full-blown sword waving fanatic.

(Actually, it might have been the pink cake carrying purple slimes, but the burglar ring certainly contributed!)

GDawney

Sodbuster
Alright. I'm going to have to look into this. How do I craft a Burglar ring. I'll look it up in the wiki. (yes, I'm a wiki girl)

imnvs

Local Legend
Alright. I'm going to have to look into this. How do I craft a Burglar ring. I'll look it up in the wiki. (yes, I'm a wiki girl)
You can't craft it. You have to get it from Gil for killing Dust Sprites in the 41-79 range of the mines. After you get your first from him you can buy more from Marlon... but as far as I understand, doubling up on them does no good.

GDawney

Sodbuster
You can't craft it. You have to get it from Gil for killing Dust Sprites in the 41-79 range of the mines. After you get your first from him you can buy more from Marlon... but as far as I understand, doubling up on them does no good.
You are very right. <sigh> I feel like I should have already gotten one of these in my mobile game. I'll have to check on that this afternoon.