Creator Response Building Cards have no costs listed on them?

Akarios

Newcomer
Just got the game yesterday and playing it for the first time tonight... think my set might have a printing error? All my building cards have NO costs listed at all... Mill just says "all crops always quality" and nothing else. Stable says "gain the horse epic item" and nothing else. Where are the costs listed for each building? It's not listed on the back of the card either - that just shows animals on a green field and a few animal icons - none of which have anything to do with purchasing buildings....so I'm confused.

Akarios

Newcomer
Yeah, I just have animals on the back of mine.... complete misprint in my set. One of my Joja notices is a mess too. I absolutely love this game but I think there are a lot of misprints I'm reading about. Thank you very much for the photo, I can write down all the costs and just manage it that way.

Akarios

Newcomer
Okay, through pictures and screenshots, I've been able to write down all the building costs for my cards except the Mill... can anyone please let me know the costs for that one? I'm assuming 10 gold and... what? How much wood or stone?

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Sorry about this issue! Please contact me through this form and I can ship you replacements.

Blauwfuur

Cowpoke
Okay, through pictures and screenshots, I've been able to write down all the building costs for my cards except the Mill... can anyone please let me know the costs for that one? I'm assuming 10 gold and... what? How much wood or stone?
In the mean time: its 1 wood and 1 stone