Interior Build a Wizard's Lair, to summon "The Almighty Junimo" with Magic Orbs. He's a happy little fella :-)

I don't know where to look..... It's awesome but complicated
i know what you mean (beacuse someone told me), and that's why i'm often not getting a lot of attention for my builds. it's too overloaded (and maybe i have adhs, i don't know don't really believe in this ****). what i'm seeing is 6 wizards that have magic orbs in front of them (3 of them arranged as a triangle with galaxy souls in front of them as a magic orb, and three of them with a pearl arranged as a triangle). in the bottom there's the "bad energy" kept in gates in form of slimes, a symbol for the sources we need to make something good out of it. to make progress. on the right is the foroguemon and leftside the hmtgf that are little helpers who read all the magical books and scrolls and have the knowledge to produce all these potions and make like a "mise en place" for the magicians/wizards. to summon the essence of it all, the almighty junimo! hope that'll help you xD

MogBeoulve

Farmer
i know what you mean (beacuse someone told me), and that's why i'm often not getting a lot of attention for my builds. it's too overloaded (and maybe i have adhs, i don't know don't really believe in this ****). what i'm seeing is 6 wizards that have magic orbs in front of them (3 of them arranged as a triangle with galaxy souls in front of them as a magic orb, and three of them with a pearl arranged as a triangle). in the bottom there's the "bad energy" kept in gates in form of slimes, a symbol for the sources we need to make something good out of it. to make progress. on the right is the foroguemon and leftside the hmtgf that are little helpers who read all the magical books and scrolls and have the knowledge to produce all these potions and make like a "mise en place" for the magicians/wizards. to summon the essence of it all, the almighty junimo! hope that'll help you xD
ohhhh thanks for the explanation, that makes much more sense

DragonGwen

Farmer
Its cool but very complicated plus I have a short attention span XD