Interior Build a second Greenhouse!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Beautiful! honestly seems like some of the more relaxed aesthetic greenhouses you see sometimes online.

Makes me wish there were more impactful wallpapers, like ones which could make it feel like the interior of the greenhouse with the glass and steel construction.

That's beautiful! I really like the mix of houseplants, potted trees, and planters. It gives a nice sense of depth. Did you use deluxe retaining soil in the planters? Do you harvest the crops?
Are you playing on version 1.5 or 1.6?
hey thanks a lot! eys i use deluxe retaning soil, because i'm too lazy to water everyday, and no i don't need these crops, was more for the optic to have a nice place to chill. i play 1.5! thx for ur nice comment!

Beautiful! honestly seems like some of the more relaxed aesthetic greenhouses you see sometimes online.

Makes me wish there were more impactful wallpapers, like ones which could make it feel like the interior of the greenhouse with the glass and steel construction.
thank you filthy! yeah it was my goal to have a place to relax, not for the crops! chose the wallpaper and wall decor to have like more greenish, plant like feeling.