Android Bugs I've noticed after during the 1st year

ANRI

Greenhorn
Hello :) I've just finished the first year in Stardew Valley and I've noticed a few bugs, so I wanted to let you know about them.

1) Bed after first house expansion
Once the bed becomes double sized, every morning you wake up and try to move, the game asks you whether you'd like to go to sleep. It's a harmless bug but it carries the risk of someone accidentally pressing "yes" and skipping one day.

2) Cutting trees next to big boulders
If you try to cut down a tree that stands right next to a big boulder or fallen tree trunk while having copper or lower level equipment, the game will tell you it can't be cut down (as if you were targeting the boulder or tree trunk, even if you're not)

3) Slimes
This bug actually annoys me a bit sometimes. All the slimes you encounter in the game glitch a lot, freeze, seemingly teleport and so on. For a while I was wondering whether it may be intentional, but it seemes a bit strange as it's the very earliest monster you see in the mines and therefore shouldn't be so hard to kill.

These are all the bugs I've noticed so far :) I hope this was helpful. If I notice any more of them, I'll be sure to post again.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello :) I've just finished the first year in Stardew Valley and I've noticed a few bugs, so I wanted to let you know about them.

1) Bed after first house expansion
Once the bed becomes double sized, every morning you wake up and try to move, the game asks you whether you'd like to go to sleep. It's a harmless bug but it carries the risk of someone accidentally pressing "yes" and skipping one day.

2) Cutting trees next to big boulders
If you try to cut down a tree that stands right next to a big boulder or fallen tree trunk while having copper or lower level equipment, the game will tell you it can't be cut down (as if you were targeting the boulder or tree trunk, even if you're not)

3) Slimes
This bug actually annoys me a bit sometimes. All the slimes you encounter in the game glitch a lot, freeze, seemingly teleport and so on. For a while I was wondering whether it may be intentional, but it seemes a bit strange as it's the very earliest monster you see in the mines and therefore shouldn't be so hard to kill.

These are all the bugs I've noticed so far :) I hope this was helpful. If I notice any more of them, I'll be sure to post again.
Hello ANRI an Welcome to the Forums!

I play on Switch (among other devices) and see all three of your mentioned bugs when playing in 2-player Co-op mode but not so much in Single Player mode. In Single Player mode I can still induce the Big bed asking me to sleep but usually there is one direction I can leave the bed and have it not ask. Does your bed ask you to sleep when leaving it on both directions?

Ereo

Helper
1) is a problem with tap to move. Sometimes the shortest routing is through the bed, in which case it'll ask if you want to sleep. You can avoid it by tapping to the left of the bed first.

Farrow

Sodbuster
Hey there. Just figured I'd post the issues I've been running into, and that's the game files corrupting. They'll be fine till I sleep (this has happened on new farms and old I've experienced this three times already) and when I sleep it'll crash the game and going back in I lose all the progress for the day. And this isn't one time. This happens no matter what I do that day including just skipping the day immediately

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hey there. Just figured I'd post the issues I've been running into, and that's the game files corrupting. They'll be fine till I sleep (this has happened on new farms and old I've experienced this three times already) and when I sleep it'll crash the game and going back in I lose all the progress for the day. And this isn't one time. This happens no matter what I do that day including just skipping the day immediately
Hello Farrow!

I think it'd be best to start a new thread (in this forum), you'll find more help that way.

Also, if you have any more information that you can provide, please do (in your thread). Such as what platform you play on, whether you play with or without mods, if you've tried some basic troubleshooting techniques, etc.

Hopefully someone can help you!

ANRI

Greenhorn
Hello ANRI an Welcome to the Forums!

I play on Switch (among other devices) and see all three of your mentioned bugs when playing in 2-player Co-op mode but not so much in Single Player mode. In Single Player mode I can still induce the Big bed asking me to sleep but usually there is one direction I can leave the bed and have it not ask. Does your bed ask you to sleep when leaving it on both directions?
Hi! That's really surprising! In the mobile version you move by tapping and the character automatically moves towards that spot, or you press and it follows your finger, but I mostly use the former method. Because the character moves automatically, it didn't even occur to me that it might be possible to move out from the other side of the bed too lol! Thank you so much for your reply! It actually doesn't ask if I leave it from the other side :)