Windows Bugs and typos with unlocking songs for the Mini-Jukebox

Spencer_PK

Newcomer
In a recent run I did, I noticed that I did not have the "Dreamscape" song logged in the Mini-Jukebox, despite having seen Emily's 2-heart event (the only place where the song plays). The only idea I have for how this happened is that I skipped the cutscene very quickly, before the scene went to the dream. This makes me think that the cutscene skip does not mark the song as heard, which can cause a player to permanently miss unlocking the song if the skip happens before the song can play.

I then did some more digging into the game files and noticed that all of the Journey of the Prairie King songs have text entries for the Jukebox. I didn't think about this too hard, until I discovered that playing Journey of the Prairie King does not mark any of the songs as heard, meaning they do not appear in the Jukebox. This was then made more interesting when I discovered that watching Journey of the Prairie King: The Motion Picture does mark some of the songs as heard, but not all. I then did even more digging and found the internal song names, and save edited them into a file's songsHeard so they would appear in the Jukebox. The unobtainable songs properly display their name, suggesting that they are intended to be unlockable, but are bugged and don't unlock. Finally, I then noticed that all Journey of the Prairie King songs feature a typo: Prairie gets misspelled as Praire with the second "i" missing.

This typo and unobtainable songs probably went unnoticed until now because the songs became unlockable only after 1.4 when the Movie Theater was added, and noticing the typo then requires checking the Jukebox / Mini-Jukebox after watching a specific movie. Another factor that makes me believe that the songs not unlocking by playing Journey of the Prairie King is a bug is that the Junimo Kart songs do get unlocked as they are heard.

Obtainable songs (can only be unlocked by watching Journey of the Prairie King: The Motion Picture):
Display name: "Journey of the Praire King (Overworld)" | Internal name: "Cowboy_OVERWORLD"
Display name: "Journey of the Praire King (Outlaw)" | Internal name: "cowboy_outlawsong"
Display name: "Journey of the Praire King (Ending)" | Internal name: "Cowboy_singing"

Unobtainable songs (must be manually edited into a save's songsHeard):
Display name: "Journey of the Praire King (Undead)" | Internal name: "Cowboy_undead"
Display name: "Journey of the Praire King (Boss)" | Internal name: "cowboy_boss"

Another smaller typo(?) with the song names is that the songs "Sam's Band (heavy)" and "Sam's Band (poppy)" have the word in parenthesis in lowercase instead of title case like basically all other songs. The other two Sam's Band songs do not have this capitalization oddity.

I only dug this deep into this because of how fun the Mini-Jukebox's Random setting is. It is an amazing feature that has created a lot of funny moments in my runs.

Platform: Windows
Version: v1.5.6 Hotfix #3