iOS Bug

Sherron

Greenhorn
I’m playing the game on iOS and so far I have all the updates. I didn’t know where else to go and I didn’t see anybody else having this problem. But when I try to put things in the bin for the special quest, I can’t get the items to move. This also happened in the volcano Forge where I couldn’t have anything move so I couldn’t forge anything. This is my first time posting. I don’t know if I’m doing this right. Sorry if I’m not. Please help.

Sherron

Greenhorn
i’ve said this in a few other posts, but I’m going to put it here as well. I also can no longer craft items.

FSnockhart

Newcomer
I’m having the same problem. I have found with completing quests that it helps if I don’t have anything else in my inventory and I’m transferring only one kind of item (for example, 25 hops is what I used to complete Pierre’s quest… earlier I tried to divide the 25 items among three different types, and that failed). At least once the quest completed when I submitted the items even though it didn’t show them appearing in the bin.

I just got to the forge and I am not able to place the gem/shard on the altar, although I have no problem putting my weapon on it.

This happened to me one time.
What worked for me was placing the items I needed to turn in on the first row of the inventory.
For some reason, it took the items fine if they were on the first row, so I just moved stuff around a bunch to get everything in.