Switch [BUG] Wood and preserve jars disappeared

TheKiekster

Greenhorn
So I woke up on day 24 of Winter on my Switch game to find all my wood had disappeared from my inventory (odd since I'm sure I hadn't sold it or passed out recently), then I walked outside to see the 9 preserve jars outside my house were also gone. Tried reloading, but that didn't help. I've seen fixes for this problem on PC and mobile, but not on Switch.

Morningglory70

Newcomer
So I woke up on day 24 of Winter on my Switch game to find all my wood had disappeared from my inventory (odd since I'm sure I hadn't sold it or passed out recently), then I walked outside to see the 9 preserve jars outside my house were also gone. Tried reloading, but that didn't help. I've seen fixes for this problem on PC and mobile, but not on Switch.
My battery packs disappeared after paying for them . Then more stuff that took lots of tome and money to purchase.
I found my mayonsise msker outside on the city wat returning from Robin's there was the missing item in a bush half hidden as if someone other than me is also playing this game on my Android at my expense. I had been aggravated by all the missing items it took a great time to do.
So I deleted the game. Not knowing the game was still on my Android phone. I veliece I was still paying for it each month not knowing.
Point is who haa been playibg my gane for two mibths or so.????
I think this ia why thibgs are missing the culprir wants me off so they can di theie thibg at my expense
Or tge gane is buggy. I lost many itens up th o now.
New problem, I'm running a farm and Saturday night date night in my underwear.
The clothes have been in the backpack since i visited Emily at her home and entered the sewing room all of a sudden my clothes were gone. I sure belueve someone is doing this bs.

Morningglory70

Ereo

Helper
So I deleted the game. Not knowing the game was still on my Android phone. I veliece I was still paying for it each month not knowing.
The game is not a subscription, you paid for it once when you downloaded it. There are no monthly payments.

My battery packs disappeared after paying for them . Then more stuff that took lots of tome and money to purchase.
I found my mayonsise msker outside on the city wat returning from Robin's there was the missing item in a bush half hidden as if someone other than me is also playing this game on my Android at my expense. I had been aggravated by all the missing items it took a great time to do.
Point is who haa been playibg my gane for two mibths or so.????

New problem, I'm running a farm and Saturday night date night in my underwear.
The clothes have been in the backpack since i visited Emily at her home and entered the sewing room all of a sudden my clothes were gone. I sure belueve someone is doing this bs.
Since it's not an online game, the only way I could imagine someone playing with your game is if you're logged into another android device with your google account. But even then, as fas as I know saves are local on your device. Does someone (a family member, a friend, a child) have access to your phone?

Morningglory70

Newcomer
The game is not a subscription, you paid for it once when you downloaded it. There are no monthly payments.

Since it's not an online game, the only way I could imagine someone playing with your game is if you're logged into another android device with your google account. But even then, as fas as I know saves are local on your device. Does someone (a family member, a friend, a child) have access to your phone?
No hackers get bored dont they....ok besides that, wherr is my packs a number of things like my clothes i csn not put back on. They are little i ons now with words to describe coveralls fsrmer farmer clothes.
I'm here for another question.... where do i get resin oak resin?
And do I have to stat with Leah? I gave her a bouquet thinking we would be married.
Since we only see esch other at the bar yet she runs from me when time to go snd locks her doir snd wont let me in. I figure zi should date Penny and Abigail they wont let me be ause Leah is keeping a tight lesser on Me yet we can only see each other for a minute...
Where to find stuff. Like getting married to have help with this crszy farm.