Solved [BUG] Wine/Jellies not showing type - possible bug

Analund

Newcomer
Hello! I usually play on IOS but also have Stardew Valley on my Mac through Steam. I‘ve updated to 1.5 on the Mac and transferred my most advanced save (Year 8) from my iPad. On this save I had ancient fruit wine and jellies ready to harvest from kegs and preserve jars. When I harvested them they all said “wine” or “jelly” without indicating what kind. Is this normal or a bug? Any help much appreciated!

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Do you know if it happens with any wine or jelly that you started after the save transfer? This could be an issue with the way the mobile version does its saves

Analund

Newcomer
Thanks for the prompt reply! I haven‘t started any new wines or jellies. I actually got out without saving. I will try starting new ones. Another factor might be that I have the CJB cheats mod installed but I also restarted the game after disabling the mod with the same result. I will try playing through the day without harvesting the wines/jellies to see if this changes on the next day. I love this beautiful game - thank you for all your hard work!

Analund

Newcomer
[Update] After starting a new batch of wines and jellies, playing through the day and saving, the problem was resolved!