Xbox [BUG] When I buy a chicken when i select the coup the game completely freezes.

mousefgsc

Newcomer
When I buy a chicken when i select the coop the game completely freezes and i have to exit the game. I have rebboted the x box, tried to buy the chicken on a different day. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game and lose my progress. It is the 1.5.4.4 version for the x box one, I have it through game pass

eldredgehord

Newcomer
If your still having problems I had the same problem but mine would crash every time any naming box came up I fixed it by reseting my xbox

Apples

Farmhand
i feel like your xbox is just old. How long ago did you get it? if thats the case then expect the game to hurt sometimes.

nebuna23F

Newcomer
When I buy a chicken when i select the coop the game completely freezes and i have to exit the game. I have rebboted the x box, tried to buy the chicken on a different day. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall the game and lose my progress. It is the 1.5.4.4 version for the x box one, I have it through game pass
Having the same problem (and I’ve played this game for years but am now using
I am having the same problem, and I use it Xbox series X. I have tried rebooting, resetting, I keep coming back to the same problem. I have played this game multiple times before and this is a new issue for me.