Switch [BUG] Weird Wallpaper glitch around baby crib

16222795126733362672850438009218.jpg

So before the most recent nintendo switch stardew valley update i had my house fully upgraded in terms of room expansions including a baby crib however after it was updated the texture of the room was changed everywhere except around the baby crib. I have gone to robin and tried to remove the crib however that did nothing so it seems i am stuck with this bizarre visual bug until i am either enlightened on how to fix it by one of you lovely people or until it gets patch or i may just get the short end of the stick and it may remain that way forever. I have not tried anything with wallpaper and flooring because i dont really know how it works.

TalaWren

Greenhorn
Placing wallpaper and flooring is pretty easy, and maybe it will fix this bug. Go to Pierre's shop and buy the "catalog" item, place it in your home, and you then have free access to every wallpaper and flooring in the game. Interact with the catalog, and selects the flooring and / or wallpaper you want and they will be added to your inventory, then hold the wallpaper / flooring, go into the room you want to add it too, or walk up to the wall you want to use it on, and use the normal button that you would to "use" objects.

EriannaAbyss

Newcomer
I'd also like to know if there was ever a fix for this issue. I tried the suggestion made by TalaWren with no success. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling my mods and verifying the integrity of the game files themselves via Steam with no luck.

amouramourr

Greenhorn
the same problem with me too. the wall and floor are glitched. i tried everything, but no success. is there any way to fix this bug? :(
IMG_6005.jpeg