Solved [Bug] Weird graphics glitch for iridium flowers

moredrowsy

Greenhorn
I've been using deluxe fertilizer to grow iridium products. The purple star is fine on some flowers but is glitched to brown line on others. For example, the iridium sun flower has a purple star. However, the iridium poppy has a brown line instead of a purple star. I think this happened for blue jazz, tulip, and spangle too. I sold them so I don't have those pictures.

See picture for example.

Attachments

moredrowsy

Greenhorn
Are you playing with mods? If so this is likely a mod that needs to be updated. To resolve that issue in the meantime you can follow the instructions here:
I am not playing with any mods. This is vanilla version 1.5.1.

This only happens on certain flowers, not all flowers. Sunflower has a purple star but poppy, tulip, blue jazz and spangle I think has a glitched brown line instead of a purple star. Other iridium produce has normal purple star.

Last edited:

corrin

Planter
I wonder if this is only happening on flowers that can be colored? You mentioned tulip, spangle, blue jazz and poppy, which can all come in different colors.

Odin

Staff member
This should be fixed in 1.5.4! Please mention if it's still an issue for you after updating.