PC [BUG] Volcano Dungeon Bug

GFM_CTB

Greenhorn
I was in the volcano dungeon and time reached 2:00 a.m. and I passed out and the game just closed on it's own. When I restarted the game back up it had me in bed at the farm house on the island & I still had all my items from my run in the volcano.

Odin

Staff member
Are you playing with any mods? If you press the windows key + R and enter %appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs can your share the most recent error log from there if you have one?

imnvs

Local Legend
I was in the volcano dungeon and time reached 2:00 a.m. and I passed out and the game just closed on it's own. When I restarted the game back up it had me in bed at the farm house on the island & I still had all my items from my run in the volcano.
Just so we're clear... the game worked normally after you booted it back up? The only weird thing was the program closing, right?

GFM_CTB

Greenhorn
Just so we're clear... the game worked normally after you booted it back up? The only weird thing was the program closing, right?
It worked normally, it just started me back on the same exact day. All forgeable I had collect were back in the same spot but I still had the ones that I collected before it closed on me

imnvs

Local Legend
Woah woah woah... so you had to replay the day but with all the loot you still had in your inventory from your first run of the day?