PC [BUG] visual bug with fairy and forage seeds

Anthonygood

Farmhand
On PC when you get a fairy at night time to bless your crops, if she blesses any forage seeds like spring summer fall or winter seeds, they won't change visually the next day BUT can still be harvest as normal.

Just a minor visual bug. The spring seeds look like roots in their growth cycle but when you click the root it pulls out a forage item. Visual bug.

Anthonygood

Farmhand
More info - I had a cauliflower get blessed and I think 4x4 crops got blessed around the cauliflower.

There was spring seeds nearby and although they didn't change their crop visual, if I hovered over them the harvest icon was there. So I right click the root and spring forage popped up. I couldn't see what I had grown or which ones the fairy blessed so I mused over all the forage.

Sorry if this sounds confusing. I guess forage get hit next to spring crops and are supposed to change to a dandelion , flower, leek or horseradish. But the crop still looks like it is growing even if it is lootable harvestable.

Goodluck, I will try to replicate the effect and screen shot it or show a video.