Switch [BUG] Trouble putting beets in mayor’s fridge

voidshouter

Greenhorn
I’ve had this issue for a while now but I can’t put beets in the Mayor’s fridge. I’m certain I have beets, (screenshots included). I’ve tried “gifting” them to the fridge and interacting with it while they’re just in my inventory, I’ve tried it with 10 beets of the same quality, more than 10, all to no avail. I don’t use any mods and I’m on the switch. Any advice?
D34BA080-F7EA-4CEF-A8CC-F18484ECEBE2.jpeg
CFEEA7A7-4F13-4282-A531-B790D2EEA0CC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

bluehen46

Greenhorn
I'm having the same problem! Also Switch, version 1.5.4.1. I've never had any issues with this before, but suddenly sometime after I was given the quest but a week or two before I could deliver the beets the quest disappeared from my log, and I can't deliver them at all now.

Tonksndante

Greenhorn
I'm also having this problem. The beet quest disappeared when I completed the "Qi Get to L25 in the Skull cabin" and reappeared when I reached level 100, only I can't interact with the fridge. I've reloaded a couple times with no luck. Can even you progress without completing the Qi quests? I hope so 🥲

Question.
Could you screenshot your "journal" or quest lists? I have a theory that some of the quests are intertwined with the same NPC or similar quests from different NPC.
Also, could you screenshot all the scrap journals you find from the "collection" section?
@Tonksndante
quest list in journal section

scrap journals from collection