Solved [BUG] The summit not working

Meepy

Cowpoke
Hi i'm currently playing multiplayer and went the joja route. I heard there was a bug where players that went joja route will not be able to unlock the summit but it should have been patched? I've completed 100% but my partner has not, but when he talks to the cat in qi's room it only shows my progress which is 100% and doesn't show his (i'm the host) . So is this still bugged for Joja route players or my partner have to complete 100% as well? If my partner has to complete 100% where does he check at which stage is he at because the cat in qi's room only show mine and not his. Thanks for reading and hope to get some help on this >.<

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Perfection is counted for the farm as a whole, not individually. The Cat will show which player has the higher score for certain things but as long as one of you has completed it, it should count.

Meepy

Cowpoke
Perfection is counted for the farm as a whole, not individually. The Cat will show which player has the higher score for certain things but as long as one of you has completed it, it should count.
Yea i thought it would count as a whole too but it didn't register

Meepy

Cowpoke
Hi Meepy are you married to another player? There is a bug right now where, if you are married to another player you won't see the summit cutscene. This will be fixed in a patch soon
Yes i'm playing multiplayer and am married to my partner in the game. Is that why the summit will not open for me? I also have another bug listed here in forum regarding the achievement not triggering even though its completed.

https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...not-completed-even-though-its-completed.4501/

Odin

Staff member
Hi Meepy are you married to another player? There is a bug right now where, if you are married to another player you won't see the summit cutscene. This will be fixed in a patch soon
This should be fixed in 1.5.3! Please mention if it's still an issue for you after updating.

Meepy

Cowpoke
This should be fixed in 1.5.3! Please mention if it's still an issue for you after updating.
Hello, i have updated the game and launch it. Its been 3 or 4 days since in game time and my summit is still not triggering and the boulder is still blocking the path... Please help T-T

Mr. Podunkian

Sodbuster
The fixes that were made today only solve problems for players that have already gotten past the rock in your screenshot, so there's something else going on. If you (the host player) know how to send us your save data, I think that'd be the best way for us to figure out what's going on!

Meepy

Cowpoke
The fixes that were made today only solve problems for players that have already gotten past the rock in your screenshot, so there's something else going on. If you (the host player) know how to send us your save data, I think that'd be the best way for us to figure out what's going on!

I've previously posted my save file here in another thread for another bug. Maybe its of use to you to check about the summit bug.

Mr. Podunkian

Sodbuster
Hey, thanks for the save, it was really really useful in identifying the cause of this! We were able to confirm that the reason this happens on your multiplayer save is because you switched from a CC route to the Joja route pretty late in the game (it looks like you guys had done all of the CC bundles and went Joja route for the pantry.) We've fixed the issue on our end, but it'll be a bit before the fix goes live. We can help edit your save if you want it addressed sooner, otherwise, you can wait for the next patch to come out!

Meepy

Cowpoke
Hey, thanks for the save, it was really really useful in identifying the cause of this! We were able to confirm that the reason this happens on your multiplayer save is because you switched from a CC route to the Joja route pretty late in the game (it looks like you guys had done all of the CC bundles and went Joja route for the pantry.) We've fixed the issue on our end, but it'll be a bit before the fix goes live. We can help edit your save if you want it addressed sooner, otherwise, you can wait for the next patch to come out!
The save file that i gave you was last week save file though, do i need to send you the newest one?
And also does editing the save file changes anything else?
Is there a ETA on when the next patch would be out?

Odin

Staff member
The save file that i gave you was last week save file though, do i need to send you the newest one?
If you wanted help fixing your save you'd want to send you current one, otherwise you'd be getting an old copy fixed and lose any progress you've made in game since then.
Is there a ETA on when the next patch would be out?
The last two bug fix patches have released on Fridays, so I think there's a good chance the next one would be out this Friday.

Meepy

Cowpoke
If you wanted help fixing your save you'd want to send you current one, otherwise you'd be getting an old copy fixed and lose any progress you've made in game since then.

The last two bug fix patches have released on Fridays, so I think there's a good chance the next one would be out this Friday.

Alright ! I'll wait for the patch to be release then ^^ Thank you very much for helping and informing me ~

Odin

Staff member
I know it's not the first time a patch has fixed an issue with perfection/the summit, but 1.5.4 includes a fix for this, so please do mention if you're still seeing a problem after updating! From the patch notes:
Adjusted the logic for checking for Perfection so that it accounts for games where the farm switched to the Joja route partway through a Community Center playthrough.

Meepy

Cowpoke
I know it's not the first time a patch has fixed an issue with perfection/the summit, but 1.5.4 includes a fix for this, so please do mention if you're still seeing a problem after updating! From the patch notes:
Its fixed ! i gotten the statue of true perfection and unlock the summit. Thank you very much to all the moderators/developers for helping :D