Switch [BUG] Switch Co-op Save File Disappeared

littlemissjess

Newcomer
My best friend and I have been playing coop on the switch and haven’t had any issues until tonight. My switch went into sleep mode before our day had saved, so online communication stopped. This has happened before, so we knew we would have to play the same day again as it didn’t save. I opened the “host” tab to bring our farm back up but it didn’t come up, and when I went to the load option instead of coop, my save file came up as “Farmer” and “Farm” with no gold and 0 hours of play time. We both scoured the internet and found that this has happened on others’ console games with no solution. Is there any way to get our save file back? I have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, restarting my switch, and using the cloud back up on Nintendo’s Online service on my switch itself, which had unfortunately done an auto backup after the save file disappeared. Does anyone know if there is a way to access previous backups on the cloud for nintendo? has anyone else had this issue when playing coop on console?

Hany1367

Newcomer
This just happened today to my little sister and I. We have put so many hours into the save, so we are so disappointed that we could not find a solution for the bug either.

xVega

Newcomer
This happened to me and my sister today too, but I didn't delete the file and tried clicking into it and everything is still there. Just that the file will look blank on load and it won't show up on coop either. I was so upset but I tried playing a day and saving it, after exited that file and checking it, everything with back to normal. So, if this happens, maybe try playing a day by yourselves and see if it'll go back to normal? I did for me so, hopefully it works for anyone who comes across this.

xVega

Newcomer
I double-checked everything and they cleared all of the bundles and the museum. Basically, for these two you have to start all over, but if you have completed these previously all the rewards you have got are still there. When you complete them again you'll get the rewards again.