Windows [BUG] Summit Background not showing on Widescreen

Swordlord00

Farmhand
I achieved Perfection only to find this:
Bug.jpg

I think it is a zooming issue.
I have a 3440x1440 ultrawide screen and by going into windowed mode and reducing the horizontal length the background suddenly appeared. Upon entering fullscreen again the background went away.
I was really sad when I entered the Summit for the first time because the cutscene also had the black background. Is there anyway this could be fixed?

KeySmasher

Cowpoke
Same problem. During the credit scroll, it said I had not used any Joja services because I completed the community center alone and left Joja be. I also noted that while visiting the summit, I can hit tab to cycle toolbars and items would be held overhead, but the toolbar itself is not visible. On the other hand, using the in game screen shot button in the options menu results in a .png file that containers the background scenery (and not the options menu). I took the snapshot at zoom 100% though it was default set to 25%. All this does it seems is set the resolution of the resulting image file.

The animation of ducks flying by is shown out in the black void. Leaving and coming back replicates the problem.

Version 1.6.5
Build: 14112536, updated April 19, 2024
Desktop resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9)
Windowed Borderless (4096x2160 greyed out)
VSync on
120% UI scale
100% zoom.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4080

Last edited: