PC [BUG] Stuck on day 2 of Market Night, can't buy any Rarecrows from Magic Shop boat. (year 5, 87% achievements done, including museum.)

Honey

Greenhorn
I won't be playing the game anymore until I find a solution for this because of the title^
I can't find a mice rarecrow in my inventory to be able to recieve deluxe rarecrow, so I was waiting the whole year until winter for this opportunity. I found it strange that I didn't find it on day 1 (winter 15) of Night market, thought to do it the next day. Still nothing, Iridium fireplace as the last item on the market. And I have rarecrow #8 (the yellow mumbo face), so it wouldn't make sense that it wasn't in the market.
All I rlly have left as achievements are the 10m (900k away from it), the minigame & without dying (man its hard enough just playing it), Jojo membership that I can get in another file, and craft everything in the game (I just need to craft deluxe). And I am looking at the purple boat, on the right of the painting seller.

I'ma just move on to another game rn since I don't have much left to do, and well this is the only place left to get the last rarecrow. I was supposed to get it in the museum but I played this same file on and off, so maybe some changes were made and I didn't get the mice, or maybe I sold it for some reason, not realizing what it was worth.

I just wanted to mention that the dev. of this game did mention debugging this issue that's been persistent in april, as you can see in the screenshot. Idk if he did anything, but if he did, I just want to say that it's not fixed for me.
bye :)!

P.S., I go to the traveling cart anytime I get the chance. Still haven't seen it there. Idk, maybe I got #8 somehow there? Although on the wiki, it only says I can get it from the museum & night market.

Attachments

Chililover

Planter
I won't be playing the game anymore until I find a solution for this because of the title^
I can't find a mice rarecrow in my inventory to be able to recieve deluxe rarecrow, so I was waiting the whole year until winter for this opportunity. I found it strange that I didn't find it on day 1 (winter 15) of Night market, thought to do it the next day. Still nothing, Iridium fireplace as the last item on the market. And I have rarecrow #8 (the yellow mumbo face), so it wouldn't make sense that it wasn't in the market.
All I rlly have left as achievements are the 10m (900k away from it), the minigame & without dying (man its hard enough just playing it), Jojo membership that I can get in another file, and craft everything in the game (I just need to craft deluxe). And I am looking at the purple boat, on the right of the painting seller.

I'ma just move on to another game rn since I don't have much left to do, and well this is the only place left to get the last rarecrow. I was supposed to get it in the museum but I played this same file on and off, so maybe some changes were made and I didn't get the mice, or maybe I sold it for some reason, not realizing what it was worth.

I just wanted to mention that the dev. of this game did mention debugging this issue that's been persistent in april, as you can see in the screenshot. Idk if he did anything, but if he did, I just want to say that it's not fixed for me.
bye :)!

P.S., I go to the traveling cart anytime I get the chance. Still haven't seen it there. Idk, maybe I got #8 somehow there? Although on the wiki, it only says I can get it from the museum & night market.
What rare crows are you needing? #8?

Chililover

Planter
Sorry, the #7th! (mice rarecrow). I have the 8th, the yellow big mask. Having the 8th means it should be in the night market, so there's clearly something not working!
CA said in the post(pic) you attached that it should be patched in the next update 1.5!
As far as I know I don't think you can get it, weird but I know lol.
Just to be clear we are talking about a deluxe scarecrow recipe right?

Honey

Greenhorn
CA said in the post(pic) you attached that it should be patched in the next update 1.5!
As far as I know I don't think you can get it, weird but I know lol.
Just to be clear we are talking about a deluxe scarecrow recipe right?
Yep! I need to get all rare crows for the deluxe scarecrow recipe ^^ ! Need to finish crafting everything in the game and I'm pretty sure that's the only one left!
Oh well, I'll just wait for the next patch to see if its fixed. Thanks for letting me know what CA meant by next update & for trying to help :)!!

Chililover

Planter
Yep! I need to get all rare crows for the deluxe scarecrow recipe ^^ ! Need to finish crafting everything in the game and I'm pretty sure that's the only one left!
Oh well, I'll just wait for the next patch to see if its fixed. Thanks for letting me know what CA meant by next update & for trying to help :)!!
Sorry I couldn't help :(
There is a second option it would be cheating though.
I'm pretty sure if you go to marines and buy a animal and when you buy it make it (for instance "[insert item number here]" it would look something like [666] and when she says "great ill send [666] to her new home] it puts the item in your inventory) here's the rarecrow codes if you wanna try it
[110]
[113]
[136]
[137]
[138]
[139]

Honey

Greenhorn
Sorry I couldn't help :(
There is a second option it would be cheating though.
I'm pretty sure if you go to marines and buy a animal and when you buy it make it (for instance "[insert item number here]" it would look something like [666] and when she says "great ill send [666] to her new home] it puts the item in your inventory) here's the rarecrow codes if you wanna try it
[110]
[113]
[136]
[137]
[138]
[139]
Wait, isn't 110 for rusty spoon? There's a list that i just found on IGN & I can't find any rarecrows on it, but it has all of these numbers on it.
and also that's plenty helpful :D i didn't consider cheating, and well i mean if game is bugged in the first place then I'm just playing admin to retrieve it ;)

Chililover

Planter
Wait, isn't 110 for rusty spoon? There's a list that i just found on IGN & I can't find any rarecrows on it, but it has all of these numbers on it.
and also that's plenty helpful :D i didn't consider cheating, and well i mean if game is bugged in the first place then I'm just playing admin to retrieve it ;)
It probably is the rusty spoon I just have found a bogus list lol!

Honey

Greenhorn
hahaha wonder where you found that list. I will try to look for a mod that can let me rearrange the museum so that I can maybe try to get my mice rarecrow again >:) lol I found some but they're all outdated so I can't use them. Thanks again! I'll make a new post to see if anyone knows anything about mods like that :)