Windows [BUG] Strawberries disappearing

Jenntastic

Greenhorn
I tried to look for a post in this and all I found were posts from 2016 where this was happening.

I haven't used any mods.

It's the first day of spring and I managed to save 24 Strawberry seed packs. I fertilized and planted them, set up sprinklers, lightning rods, and a scarecrow. The next morning it looked like all I planted was the fertilizer. All of them were gone, and the seed packs were used up after I planted them. At first I thought the seeds just looked like the fertilizer so I decided to check and see if it would allow me to place another crop on it, and the squares all turned green when I tried which means there was nothing planted in any of them. There were no thunderstorms or weeds, or any warnings about something happening to my farm when I woke up on day 2. None of the plowed spaces with fertilizer disappeared overnight either. All 24 were simply gone as if I had never planted anything. I planted tons of stuff the year before, including strawberries, with no problems. What I did notice is that the complaints from 6 years ago also happened during spring year 2.
I know a lot of people are saying that they've never had problems and that we must be doing something wrong, but everything was done correctly. It's super frustrating because now I have to wait for the egg festival to get more and won't get a full season out of them, so I'll have to wait until next spring and hope it doesn't happen again. I'm guessing this was never looked into and fixed. No one that could do anything about it ever responded to the original posts before either. Do bugs that get posted here even get looked into, or am I missing a post where they did respond?

Ereo

Helper
I have no idea what's causing this, but if you haven't played further, you could go back one day to get them back.