PC [BUG] Special Order Board - Caroline Requests

JeehLiaw

Newcomer
- Stardew Valley 1.5.4 on Microsoft Windows 10, via Steam;
- In-game language: english

I am currently in Day 8 of Fall, Year 3. However I still haven't gotten Caroline's Special Order. I am a huge fan of the game - and this is THE ONLY thing I cannot get done. No matter how much time goes by, or how many quests I get done, it just never pops up for me; I've been trying to get this quest for the past in-game year. I meet the requirements to unlock it, but it just never shows in the special order board.

Thanks in advance. Hope to hear back from you soon.

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, see, the thing with this special order is that it will typically only show on the 1st of a month. Also, there are lots of other special orders for the game to randomly pick from. Sadly, you may just be unlucky, because it was only 4 shots at that chance.

How you can improve your chances? Make sure to complete as many of the special orders that can not be repeated. (Of the 19 special orders possible, 12 can only be done once, eliminating them from future options.)

JeehLiaw

Newcomer
I completed every special orders that can't be repeated, and kept trying to get Caroline's for a while before I posted here. But well ... I must be very unlucky then.
Thank you.