Windows [BUG] Some shipped items not showing in Items Shipped tab in Collections

MadGirlWithABox

Greenhorn
I have been noticing that sporadically the Items Shipped (Farm & Forage) tab is not updating with a new item I shipped. There doesn't seem to be any consistency with this. Example: I have shipped multiple copper, silver, and gold bars, as well as a dino egg and unmilled rice and they all are still greyed out.

Edit: At least some of these items I know for sure I shipped in the regular shipping bin, prior to even getting the mini-bin.

I am not currently or have ever used mods on this game.

Game version: 1.5.6
Build ID: 8043676
In-game language: English
Single-player

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I have been noticing that sporadically the Items Shipped (Farm & Forage) tab is not updating with a new item I shipped. There doesn't seem to be any consistency with this. Example: I have shipped multiple copper, silver, and gold bars, as well as a dino egg and unmilled rice and they all are still greyed out.

Edit: At least some of these items I know for sure I shipped in the regular shipping bin, prior to even getting the mini-bin.

I am not currently or have ever used mods on this game.

Game version: 1.5.6
Build ID: 8043676
In-game language: English
Single-player
But the Shipping Collection doesn't include dinosaur egg

Here you can check which items have been shipped and which have not. Try shipping again, if it still doesn't count, then it's a bug.