Xbox [BUG] Slow motion movement when unintentionally pressing L3 in Xbox One

Slipstream8

Cowpoke
With the introduction of Stardew Valley on Xbox Game Pass, I have started playing again on my Series X. I've noticed that putting too much pressure on the left joystick when moving my character initiates slow motion walking. I don't know if this is intentional by the developer, but there is no way to disable this in the menus. I haven't come across a situation in the game where I would want to move in slow motion. I'm pretty much always in a hurry to get somewhere or do something in-game, and this is driving me crazy.

Hill Myna

Farmer
With the introduction of Stardew Valley on Xbox Game Pass, I have started playing again on my Series X. I've noticed that putting too much pressure on the left joystick when moving my character initiates slow motion walking. I don't know if this is intentional by the developer, but there is no way to disable this in the menus. I haven't come across a situation in the game where I would want to move in slow motion. I'm pretty much always in a hurry to get somewhere or do something in-game, and this is driving me crazy.
Hey Slipstream!

I would assume this is intentional, on Switch (the only platform I've played on) if you gently nudge the joystick (aka not full tilt) you can slow walk. The same thing will happen when using the D-Pad.

If you aren't interested in this feature, check the box "Auto Run" in the Game Options. This will prevent it from kicking in.

Keep in mind that it is sometimes useful for watering/harvesting/planting crops.

Hope this helps! Have fun! :D