PC [BUG] Simultaneous Weddings in Multiplayer Results in Soft-Lock

Radish_Master

Newcomer
Game Version: 1.5.4
In-game Language: English
Multiplayer: 3 people (myself (host), friend 1, and friend 2)

Friend 1 and I gave mermaid pendants to different NPCs resulting in 2 weddings being scheduled on the same day.

When the wedding day started, friend 1 and I saw the cutscene for friend 1’s wedding. Friend 2 did not scene the cutscene, but rather his house and his character was not visible (see image). When friend 1 and I finished the wedding, we were stuck on the “waiting for players” prompt at ⅔ players. After waiting a few minutes, friend 2 was unable to finish the cutscene, so I force quit the game.

Upon restarting the game, my character did not scene either wedding cutscene and was able to move around as normal. When friend 1 and friend 2 joined, they both saw the cutscene for my wedding with my character not being there. The same thing happened where the “waiting for players” prompt was stuck on ⅔ players. So, I restarted the game again.

After the second restart, the three of us got neither wedding cutscene, and we were able to continue playing.

If you need more info, I can try and provide it.

unknown.png

imnvs

Local Legend
Well, let's all remember not to schedule multiple wedding on the same day, right? Yeesh.

BlaDe

Farmer
Odd.

There are 2 player and 3 player marriage speedruns that have all weddings on the same day without issue.

I wonder if it related to one player not getting married.