PC [BUG] Shrine of Illusions Locks Game

blueman444444

Greenhorn
This is an issue I haven't seen anyone talk about at all, so maybe I'm just being dumb and there's something I'm missing?
When attempting to use the shrine of illusions, the character change menu appears, and the "ok" button is greyed out. I have found no way to be able to press the button and close the menu, essentially forcing me to externally close the game and restart the day. I've attempted multiple times, producing the same result. Nothing I've tried has worked. Any ideas/anyone else experiencing this issue?
I'm playing the latest version
Yes I registered just to report this, and this is my first playthrough so please try to avoid spoilers. I'm in fall of year three.
Thanks!

dubesor

Farmhand
I just tested it and for me the OK is never greyed out. You are talking about the screen after you paid the 500g right? Are you using mods?

blueman444444

Greenhorn
I just tested it and for me the OK is never greyed out. You are talking about the screen after you paid the 500g right? Are you using mods?
Yep, that's the screen. At no point can I press the button, it's super weird. No mods.
Thanks for testing it, I appreciate the help!